Re: Walmart Health: Just had a great dental visit this morning, which was preceded by helpful reminders from Epic, and…
Todd Laddusaw (Healthland) joins RedBrick Health as CFO.
Health Systems Informatics offers population health management consulting services built on a methodology that includes strategic services, assessment and prioritization, program management, and analytics build and testing.
The Garage announces that its Bridge population health management tool is now in use by 5,000 physicians across 10 states.
Vigilance Health (CA) chooses population health management technology from EQHealth Solutions for chronic care management and care coordination programs in 51 California counties.
Nebraska Medicine chooses Epic’s Healthy Planet population health management system.
Renown Health (NV) and Desert Research Institute partner with 23andMe to launch a community-based population health study that will look at health, population, and genetic information; along with environmental data. Study participants, including Governor of Nevada Brian Sandoval, will receive genetic test results at no cost. “We will begin to understand how environmental factors can help predict who may be at risk, allow for quicker diagnoses, and encourage the development of more precise treatments,” says Joseph Grzymski, DRI Applied Innovation Center senior director and principal investigator of the study. “That understanding, combined with the information we will deliver back to study participants, are the first steps toward a future where access to your personal health data will contribute to a higher overall quality of life for all Nevadans.”
- Intelligent Medical Objects will exhibit at the Epic UGM September 21-23 in Verona, WI.
- Nordic is named one of Madison Magazine’s best places to work.
- Nvoq will exhibit at AAFP’s Family Medicine Experience September 20-24 in Orlando.
- Nordic will host an open house September 19 in Madison, WI.
- Coding is about more than saving money (Intelligent Medical Objects)
- Why Can’t the Caregiver Info that Really Matters Be Part of “Discharge Instructions?” (Nvoq)