Re: Walmart Health: Just had a great dental visit this morning, which was preceded by helpful reminders from Epic, and…
Hint Health, a tech company focused on better enabling direct primary care practices, has raised $45 million in a Series B funding round.
HIStalk Practice Musings
Summer is unofficially here, and with it comes the need to compile vacation-worthy reading lists. I’m indulging in a re-read of “Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife” by Linda Berdoll, a bodice-ripper that pays cheeky homage to Jane Austen’s original work. The more professionally-minded may want to check out the AMA’s “8 great books hand-picked by doctors for your reading list.”
Acquisitions, Funding, Business, and Stock
CloudMD, a Canadian software, services, and clinic operations company, reports a jump in Q1 revenue to $41.4 million CAD. The company attributes the increase to its 2021 acquisition of MindBeacon, a developer of white-label virtual cognitive behavioral therapy software.
Announcements and Implementations
CVS Health develops a virtual primary care service for payers that gives their members access to virtual primary care, on-demand care, chronic condition management, and mental healthcare from a dedicated care team via a single digital resource. Members will also have the option to seek in-person care at in-network providers, including CVS Health’s MinuteClinic.
Bellevue Pain and Wellness (WA) selects Kareo and PatientPop’s EHR, practice management and growth, and billing technologies.
Rite Aid will connect its Medicare pharmacy customers in Michigan with virtual, mobile, and in-person care from Homeward, a tech-enabled healthcare company focused on helping patients in rural areas access care.
Apricity Health, an oncology-focused care management and remote patient monitoring company, selects Health Gorilla’s Health Interoperability Platform and Patient360 health record software.
- EClinicalWorks publishes a new customer success story featuring Provida Family Medicine, “How the EClinicalWorks EHR Integrates Data from Other EHRs.”
- Nordic will present at the EHealth 2022 Virtual Conference + Tradeshow June 1-2.
- EClinicalWorks publishes a new customer success story, “Advocate Aurora Health: Helping a Regional Nonprofit with Population Health Solutions.”
- How a digital, all-in-one software solution helps you grow your practice & refocus on patient care (AdvancedMD)
- The Best of Healthcare IT in the Heart of America (EClinicalWorks)
- Nurses of Note Awards 2022: The Dynamic Nurse IT Leader (PerfectServe)
More news: HIStalk.