Re: Walmart Health: Just had a great dental visit this morning, which was preceded by helpful reminders from Epic, and…
The University of Vermont Health Network promotes Stephen Leffler, MD as chief population health and quality officer.
HealthPartners rolls out Welltok’s personalized healthcare incentive plan to individual and small group plan members this month. It will offer the technology to its commercial large group markets next year.
Cynthia Yannias (Better Health Network) joins eQHealth as state director, Illinois, government operations.
Allen Kemp, MD (Centura Health Physician Group) joins Erdman’s Board of Directors.
Caradigm announces that it will reduce its workforce as part of a reorganization that it hopes will streamline operations. The company went through similar motions last fall, reorganizing product teams and its Services organization.
Prime Healthcare ACO (CA) implements population health analytics and benchmarking from Persivia to assist its 70 practices with 2016 reporting requirements.
The University of Pennsylvania Health System partners with Independence Blue Cross in a care coordination and data sharing deal – part of the Independence Facilitated Health Networks model – that both hope will decrease costs and improve care quality. The partnership, which begins July 1, includes:
- Shared accountability; for example, PHS will offer Independence members a 30-day no-readmissions guarantee for all inpatient services.
- Real-time exchange of EHR and claims data for better decision-making.
- Collaborative assessments including on-site visitations from Independence clinical teams and quarterly meetings for benchmark analyses.
- Intelligent Medical Objects will exhibit at the European Federation for Medical Informatics meeting April 24-26 in Manchester, England.
- The role of secure communications in your clinical integration strategy (PerfectServe)
- We Are Not a Bank: Changing the Payment Culture (Aprima Medical Software)