Re: Walmart Health: Just had a great dental visit this morning, which was preceded by helpful reminders from Epic, and…
Ambulatory health IT and RCM vendor Kareo acquires PatientlySpeaking, a Westlake Village, CA-based business that offers automated billing solutions to physician practices and billing companies.
Kareo sold its managed billing services business in 2019, deciding to offer those services to its customers through its partner network.
Acquisitions, Funding, Business, and Stock
Ambulatory health IT vendor PracticeSuite acquires competitor Hello Health for an undisclosed sum.
Robert Millette (Lee Health) joins Integrated Care Solutions as VP of delivery innovation.
Announcements and Implementations
The North Coast Health Improvement and Information Network in California selects NinePatch care and social service coordination software from QS Systems.
Indian Health Services will implement Valorant Health’s telehealth software to offer patients within its Catawba Health Unit (SC) access mental and behavioral healthcare.
- Nordic publishes a new whitepaper, “The new healthcare ecosystem: Preparing for decentralized care.”
- TCS Healthcare Technologies will use Healthwise’s Care Management Solution in its care management platform.
- Nordic Consulting partners with Fortified Health Security to offer its customers cybersecurity solutions.
- ‘When’ not ‘if:’ Resilience is an essential component of healthcare cybersecurity (Nordic)
- 3 Steps to “Tidy Up” Your Health Content (Healthwise)
More news: HIStalk.