Re: Walmart Health: Just had a great dental visit this morning, which was preceded by helpful reminders from Epic, and…
Alma raises $130 million, bringing its total raised to $220.5 million since launching in 2018. The company has evolved from a company specializing in mental healthcare practice management technology and services to a tech-enabled developer of mental health provider networks.
Acquisitions, Funding, Business, and Stock
Independent orthopedic practice -focused RCM company PRL rebrands to Koha Health and adds strategic advisory services that include technology systems integration consulting.
The local paper profiles Remission Medical, a telemedicine company specializing in rheumatology that launched in March. Based in Richmond, VA, the company serves patients in Virginia, Ohio, Alabama, Florida, and North Carolina. The company’s clinicians have equity stakes in the startup, and get paid through a revenue-split agreement. CEO Blake Wehman founded the company after a four-year stint with Siemens Healthineers.
Kidney care company Somatus names Joe Kimura, MD (Atrius Health) chief medical officer.
Alma hires Elisabeth Morray (LifeStance Health) as VP of clinical operations and Erik Lumer (Alan) as chief product officer.
- Nordic joins KLAS’s Arch Collaborative that looks at EHR best practices and clinician burnout.
- Can OpenNotes be too open? (Nordic)
- How Better Clinical Communication Can Reduce Sentinel Events (PerfectServe)
- How Medical Systems Solve Clinical Workflow Challenges with TigerConnect Roles and Teams (TigerConnect)
- The role of EHR extensions in enhancing patient care (Nordic)
More news: HIStalk.