Re: Walmart Health: Just had a great dental visit this morning, which was preceded by helpful reminders from Epic, and…
Patient engagement and relationship management software startup Keona Health raises $7 million.
Acquisitions, Funding, Business, and Stock
Virtual allergy care provider Nectar opens its flagship clinic in New York City. The company has promoted Shyam Joshi, MD to chief scientific officer, and hired Tania Elliott, MD (Ascension) as its chief medical officer.
Chris Betz (Brightside Health) joins Aptihealth as CTO.
UnisLink names Executive Chairman David Strand CEO. Co-founders and co-CEOs Amit Lal and Kannan Ramachandran will become chief innovation officer and chief corporate development officer, respectively.
Announcements and Implementations
Global Open Wound Care, a mobile clinic based in Texas, selects EHR software from EClinicalWorks.
Fun fact: Greenbush Bakery in Madison, WI breaks its record for most donuts in a single order thanks to Epic’s request last week for 9,000 donuts to satisfy the sweet tooths of UGM attendees. The bakery’s previous record was also set by Epic, in 2021.
- EClinicalWorks releases a new customer success story, “How Healow Self-Scheduling Helped a New Practice Fill 400 Appointment Slots.”
- Nordic adds enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources from Workday to its portfolio of ERP Services.
- PerfectServe is positioned highest in ability to execute in the first Gartner Magic Quadrant for clinical communication and collaboration.
- The dream of patient access and flow (Nordic)
- 8 Essentials for Transfer Center Operations in Healthcare (PerfectServe)
More news: HIStalk.